Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Power of Information

Recently, I have been educated in many topics by leading Christian scholars, such as DNA, Cell Biology, Astronomy, Carbon Dating, and many others. As all of this plunges me deep over my head, I am absorbing so much! I encourage you all to get this information! There is so much information out there to support our faith in the Holy Scriptures (cover to cover), and we just need to use the resources we have!

More importantly than this, though, is the importance of memorizing scripture. I have been convicted these days that I have been found wanting in this area. There is so much scripture that can be used in daily debates or conversations, that we need only to hide in our hearts!

I pray that each of you would endeavor to not only let the Holy Spirit touch your heart, but also your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment