(Remember, these responses are coming from all different walks in life. A nice mixture of faiths and belief systems too.
- Being harmonious, internally and externally. I’ve never experienced it, but yes it’s possible.
- Shalom. Ask me tomorrow, I don't have the energy to answer you right now.
- Coming home after a busy day and just being able to relax. No worries.
- When all people on earth are united in worshipping the one true God and no evil exists on Earth. Also, when I have a problem and I pray asking God for His Holy Spirit to guide me, I have felt peace and a sense of calmness come over me.
- Lack of Conflict. It’s humanly impossible.
- Harmony in relationships, a state of tranquility or quiet, freedom from civil unrest. Personally, its letting God take charge of things I can’t control and trusting Him. Seeking to be humble in conflict.
- Contentment, and a quiet house
- Happiness. Being happy all the time with no worries.
- It means internal tranquility and contentment. Wrapped in love and Spirit. Internal conflicts are eased and I am accepting. When problems happen and I’m not bothered. I’m able to genuinely care and help others.
- It is a feeling that I get when all the drama and stress of life fades into the background and you have a moment of “ah” where everything is perfect. It shows up when I am surrounded by my family or praising God.
- To me, peace is the calm and comfort inside yourself. Peace in my home is keeping good and healthy company and entertainment.
- Peace... accompanies nothing so completely as following God's will. It's not a set of emotions, it's a blessing from God for following His commands.
- To me its when everything is calm and well. Just relaxed without worry. I don't know how we'll find it until we get to Heaven.
So what does peace mean to you?